The core of Paulinian Education is Christian Formation. The Christian Formation Program in SPCMakati is aimed at the integral evangelization of all the students/pupils including the teachers, faculty, staff and personnel. It is also geared towards the building of a "Community of Disciples of the Lord" (PCP II) by drawing the students, faculty, administration and all other personnel to responsible participation in the life and mission of the Church. The program with its three-pronged thrusts: Religious Instruction, Campus Ministry and Community Extension Services, is directly supervised by the Christian Formation officer.
1. Religious Instruction
The Religious Education Program provides students with a solid doctrinal, moral and a sacramental foundation grounded on Sacred Scriptures, Church Teachings and Human experiences which will enable them to develop a thinking faith and relate their Christian Catholic faith with their daily lives. This is the core of the school's curriculum. As such it comes under the title Christian Living and Values Education (CLVE).
2. Campus Ministry
The Campus Ministry addresses the spiritual needs of the whole institution. It involves the following activities:
- Liturgy and Worship – The Liturgy gives expression to and celebrates the life and faith of the school community. These are rooted in the Catholic tradition of community worship.
- Retreats and Spiritual Direction – These are opportunities for spiritual renewal and discernment that are vital to authentic Christian living. Retreat and recollection experiences are followed up in the CLVE classes.
- Basic Ecclesial Communities – The BEC creates Christian communities nourished by the word of God, centered on the Eucharist and provides an experience of the faith-sharing in the community. To deepen their experience of community and to enable them to follow through their plan of action more readily, the students are organized according to their respective cells per classes; the faculty, office staff and personnel have their own cells or groupings.
3. Community Extension Service
The CES provides opportunity for social awareness and apostolic involvement. The services extended through the CES are as follows:
- Spiritual Values Formation
- Environment Advocacy
- Health and Sanitation Services
- Livelihood Program
- Academic Development
- Socio-cultural Development
- Relief Operations
The adopted communities of the school include Gawad Kalinga, Buayang Bato, Mandaluyong City and Barangay Olympia, Makati City. The school also ties up with Institutions that cater to special needs of people, for social responsibility training and immersion of the young Paulinians. The pupils/students as well as all employees of the school render services to the community in their own little way in keeping with the exhortation of the Philippine Church to bring Christ to the poor and create a Community of Christ's Disciples among all believers.